ABB Productions and Strategic Communications, LLC offers Media Services to Embassies, public and private institutions:
- We Develop and administer implementation of an internet and Mainstream Media plan to ensure goals, policies, and accomplishments reach the intended audiences in government, as well as potential investors, tourists, African community worldwide, educational institutions, students, and the general public.
- Cover all public events for the Embassies,
- Cover Private audiences upon request
- Write press releases and distribute to appropriate media outlets,
- Research country for positive initiatives and developments. Develop news stories for the ABB Productions network and other media partners
- Establish contacts with American media on behalf of our customer to ensure favorable view of their country and to facilitate strategic placement of the country stories and images.
- Assist with the organization of press conferences and media events at the Embassy
President: ABB Productions
and Strategic Communications, LLC
301 326 3327
International journalist Ben Bangoura is the founder and editor of AlloConackry.com (renamed AlloAfricaNews), an independent French-language multimedia organization based in Washington, D.C. He also serves as communications adviser to the Ambassadors of Guinea, Republic of Congo, and Chad. Bangoura has over two decades of experience in broadcast journalism, both in his native Guinea and the United States.
Bangoura began his career in 1992, as a reporter, for Radio Television Guineenne (RTG), covering sports, politics, and diplomatic affairs. In 1994, he came to the U.S. to study world affairs and broadcasting. He then joined the French branch of Voice of America, as a broadcast journalist, where he remained for two years.
Bangoura subsequently became an Independent Producer for the U.S. Department of State where he filed numerous feature stories, including a documentary on the history and perspective of African Americans in the United States, as well as the “Process of Electing an American President”.
His stories were widely distributed by American Embassy Television Network (AETN) and aired in African nations, Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Chad, Burkina Faso etc….
Bangoura has interviewed numerous foreign leaders, including Presidents Jacob Zuma of South Africa, Alpha Condé of Guinea and Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia. In the U.S. he has interviewed former Secretary of State, General Colin Powell, and National Security Adviser to President Obama, Susan Rice, among other top U.S. officials. Bangoura has also covered every presidential election in the U.S. since year 2000.
An alumnus of the Institute of World Affairs and Columbia School of Broadcasting, Bangoura holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in History and Philosophy from the University of Conakry in Guinea.